Being certified and having the credentials to show your deep knowledge of Azure (programming languages, frameworks, database management, etc.) can positively impact your salary negotiations and add to your base salary. An Azure Data Engineer will be expected to be able to create and deploy infrastructure that stores and organizes data so that it can be fed into data analytics platforms and help derive valuable insights that benefit the business. Given the wide range of AI products available on Azure, AI Engineers have plenty of options to specialize. Broadly, they’ll be expected to be able to architect and implement Azure AI solutions such as natural language processing, speech, computer vision, bots, and agents.
- As per my research, more than 95% percent of Fortune 500 companies trust Azure for their needs.
- For that, we can look to several different sources tracking the salaries offered, as well as what the highest-paying remote tech jobs could offer.
- Azure data scientists earn approximately $160,723 per annum, Azure AI Engineers up to $167,100 per annum, and Azure Solutions Architects around $155,000 per annum.
- The average Azure data engineer salary in 2023 ranges from $114K to $171K per annum.
- As Chief Editor, Darya works with our top technical and career experts at EPAM Anywhere to share their insights with our global audience.
- To help them achieve this, Azure Data Scientists use Azure’s machine learning techniques to coach, assess, and implement data models that surface patterns, trends, and insights.
We’d love to send you Microsoft career insights and tips by email, phone or other electronic means. Azure Cloud Architecture is widely used in IT, retail, finance & capital market, energy, health & life sciences, and manufacturing.
Azure Cloud Engineer Salary in Texas
Our exploration includes a look at the remote side of things and how those numbers stack up against in-office positions. That usually entails creating gathering requirements, determining a suitable infrastructure, designing applications, and configuring and securing the solution once it’s implemented. Budding Azure Solution Architects azure cloud engineer should have a good working knowledge of Azure compute, network, storage, and security. A combination of AZ-200 and AZ-201, announced by Microsoft, the exam verifies your ability to select, develop, and implement Azure cloud technology solutions. Are you an entrepreneur interested in expanding your operations and company’s reach?
Azure Exam DP 203 will guide you in designing and optimizing data platforms that meet data pipeline needs. Achieving this Microsoft certification and taking down its dual daunting exams, the AZ-303 and AZ-304, is one of the most challenging feats in cloud certification. No surprise that CIO calls it one of the most in-demand IT certifications for 2021.
How much does an Azure Consultant earn?
Therefore, aspirants considering applying for the role of data engineer can avail high salaries as well as adequate growth opportunities in the long run. There’s plenty to break down when weighing the value of certifications for you, but one of the obvious ones is the potential for fresh, certifiable skills to increase your salary and open up new career opportunities. They need to know how to implement relational and non-relational storage, design and develop processing solutions, design, monitor and optimize cloud data stores, and ensure that all data infrastructure is secure. Data Scientists will be expected to consultant with commercial leaders to determine business needs, prepare data for modeling, carry out feature engineering, and continually develop and evaluate their models. They should also be familiar with Azure data services like Machine Learning Studio, as well as tools like Hadoop, Spark, and be able to visualize data using platforms like Tableau and Power BI. They say there’s no such thing as a job for life anymore, and in a fast-changing sector like tech, it’s certainly true that professionals need to keep upskilling throughout their careers to stay up to speed.
- You can take KnowledgeHut exam DP 203 which will help you learn to use data exploration for stakeholder communication.
- The amount cloud jobs pay can vary by location (and the numbers reported vary by source).
- As an Azure Developer, you’ll be charged with designing, creating, implementing, and maintaining solutions from technical infrastructure to apps.
- Experience with ASP.NET, SQL Server, JQuery, Angular, and Visual Studio Team Services will also be expected of Azure Developers.
- When looking at Azure salaries, the highest figures often seem very lucrative, but they may not always be representative of what the averages are.
- In salary negotiations, you must consider what the hiring manager looks at when choosing what kind of compensation to offer.
As an Azure data engineer, your job role will be to build, implement and support Microsoft Power BI solutions as per the client’s or company’s requirements. They may include creating ER diagrams, creating database objects and maintaining their referential integrity, designing, developing, and deploying SSIS packages, etc. Certifications help to improve an individual’s skill set and showcase their professional credibility.
Cloud platform expertise
But if you want to build a rewarding, lifelong career in tech, you need to get on board with cloud. On average, across the U.S., remote Azure cloud engineers make about $132,478 annually. As Chief Editor, Darya works with our top technical and career experts at EPAM Anywhere to share their insights with our global audience. With 12+ years in digital communications, she’s happy to help job seekers make the best of remote work opportunities and build a fulfilling career in tech.